Advertising Agencies Worked With
Major Accomplishments and Career Highlights
- Creating the D&AD award winning British Army Ads for Saatchi London – a brief that was given to over 50 creative teams. Hugely successful for both agency and client in terms of awards and effectiveness of the brief.
- First woman to be headhunted by Tim Delaney of Leagas Delaney after seeing my Arret Posters for Lowe Lintas.
- Bush Tuckerman radio ads for Birdseye Potato Waffles were so successful that waffles sold out within the first week and my ad had to be pulled as they couldn’t keep up with demand.
- Chosen from 1000’s of applicants after responding to “just a gigolo” TV campaign O&M London ran to find a writer to work with Award winning Art Director Fernando Sobron
- Winner of worldwide pitch for KFC Television campaign – O&M London
- Privately approached Agent Provocateur to create their first major poster campaign. Then secured Trevor Beattie from TBWA to help make them. The idea was to cause a stir among posh Chelsea and Knightsbridge locals. This was achieved with the infamous posters “lessons in etiquette” making major news.
- Won pitch to create TV show sponsored by Richard Branson and made by Rapido TV. Received grant to make 13 episodes of “The Daredevils” in which I wrote and presented.
- Presenter on Channel 10 E!News. Was hired after sending in my show reel that included filming at Fox studio party with footage of PM and other celebrity interviews.
- Made film “My Life As A Fried Green Tomato”. Filmed around world including India (Taj Mahal), Egypt (Pyramids), Bali, Paris and UK. Objective was to make film on shoestring budget using locals as actors.First draft of the novel I wrote based on this trip was accepted by Allen &Unwin UK to write second draft. Work in progress.
- Exhibited “Birdwatching” cartoon series at Soho House London. Opening night star studded event and went on to have another show with Dan McMillan.
- Made music video for NEK – Italian international pop star.
- Award School Tutor Sydney
- Created Baboig – the cult logo tee shirt range that sold worldwide and was featured on Bread TV
D&AD Silver nomination
Campaign Gold London
UK adshell of the month
Recruitment Advertising Awards Gold
Areas of Expertise
Fashion – produced fashion label Baboig. Featured in many publications
Wellbeing and natural therapies – I hold a degree in naturopathy
Phone 0413 687 179